Parts & Accessories
The Giro Prolight SuperNatural Fit system provides adjustable arch support at half the weight of Giro's standard SuperNatural Fit Kit. The SuperNatural Fit system combines a thin, cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support system that allows riders to custom-tune their fit right out of the box, without any tools or hassles. Each Men's Prolight SuperNatural Fit Kit includes three interchangeable arch supports (size S, M, L) so that you can get the perfect fit.
The exceptional stretch of our high-quality 3mm neoprene fabric makes this bootie comfortable for both wet and dry conditions. It keeps the wind off while providing a good bit of insulation. If you should get caught in wet conditions, the sealed seams and waterproof zipper help keep the rain out. - 3mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions - Glued seams - Waterproof zipper with ankle protection flap - Reflective heel panel - High-durability toe panel fabric - Easy-on pull tab
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Sidi's Caliper Straps are compatible with their Caliper Buckles (sold separately) to deliver a secure fit with the Soft Instep Closure System.
Sidi's Caliper Buckles replace any Sidi ratchet system to get you back on the road. With precise tightening and simple loosening mechanisms, the Caliper Buckles keep your shoes secure. Retrofitting them onto older Sidis requires replacing the straps with Caliper Straps (sold separately).
Say goodbye to cold, wet feet with Castelli's Diluvio Shoe Covers. Their 3mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions. This stretchy material easily pulls over your shoes while a Velcro closure prevents water from running down your leg into the shoecover. Plus, every seam is sealed for complete water protection and the soles feature cleat and heel cutouts to accommodate your shoes.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Castelli's Toe Thingy toe covers provide that extra bit of protection on chilly rides. They keep your feet cozy, warm, and dry with wind- and water-resistant fabric for shelter from the elements. And, their stretchy nylon/Lycra construction provides a superb fit for stay-put warmth.
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
- Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry
- Lightweight and flexible, No need for zippers or velcro that cause leaking
- Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency
- Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
- Techno 3 Replacement Straps for SIDI cycling shoes - Compatible with Techno 3 buckles - Buckles sold separately
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
Page 1 of 1