- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Trainer Mission Control Every training room needs a control center, and the TD1 is more than equipped for the job. Featuring built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets, this indoor trainer desk was designed to keep everything you need charged, organized and close at hand. Its roomy 12" x 20" table top is made from laminated birch for easy clean up, and is supported by stainless, corrosion-resistant steel sourced from America’s heartland. And as part of the Saris trainer eco-system, the TD1 is a perfect complement to the MP1 trainer platform. After just one ride with a dedicated trainer desk, you’ll ask yourself how you ever rode indoors without one. - Stay Charged: built-in power strip keeps training necessities nearby and powered up. - Pick Your Height: adjustable for wide range of bikes and training configurations. - Easy Cleaning: laminated birch wood top makes for easy clean-up post-ride. - Steamlined Look: built-in cable management and stainless steel hardware are both functional and eye-pleasing. - Enhanced Experience: a great addition to indoor training. Specs - Base: 13-inches wide x 36-inches Depth - Desk Top: : 12-inches Width x 20-inches Depth - Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 40- to 55-inches - Materials: Laminated birch table top supported by a steel frame, featuring stainless steel and corrosion-resistant hardware - Cord Length: 6- foot AC cord - Built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets - Built-in cord retention clips for easy cable management and a clean look.
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
$39.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
- 60% Hemp/40% Cotton canvas top tube protector with foam pad - 17 Inches long with a loop to secure a lock, Velcro closure
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime. - Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts. - Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Your knight in shining armor and trail fairy all rolled into one. This little gadget allows you to keep a couple of emergency tools, a CO2 inflator and a spare tube conveniently tucked away on your bike in case of disasters. You can mount it in your frame or under your seat allowing maximum versatility and minimum fuss. With a huge velcro securing tab you know your precious tools will be held in place safe and sound till you need them.
This freehub body enables you to fit a Campagnolo cassette on the NEO Smart and the FLUX Smart. Suitable for 9 through 11 speed Campagnolo cassettes. How to place the Campagnolo Body: 1. Remove the cap with a 5-millimeter Allen key. 2. Replace the Shimano/SRAM body with the Campagnolo body. 3. Place the cap on the Campagnolo body and tighten with a 5-millimeter Allen key.
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- and CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. Compatible with current classic series trainers. Not compatible with the JetFluid Pro, SuperMagneto Pro, PowerBeam Pro, or PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm or 148x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. - Adapts a thru axle hub bike for a trainer - Only compatible with current basic trainers - Fits most 142-148mm thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
The Trainer Adapter for X-12 Axle allows the use of mountain bikes with axle widths of 142mm or larger on a Tacx trainer. These adapters are only suitable for the Tacx classic trainers.
The NEO Track replaces the front wheel support of the NEO and enables you to steer freely in the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced (Windows PC). The front wheel of the bike is placed on a turntable so that you can steer to the left and the right. This allows you to decide yourself where to go to when training in virtual worlds. The NEO Track is only suitable for the NEO Smart in combination with the Upgrade Smart (Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced and ANT+ antenna required). - Communicates wirelessly with the computer via ANT+ - Rubber caps on the bottom prevent sliding and reduce noise - Foldable, lightweight and easy to store
Page 1 of 3 Next page