- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
$174.93 - $189.90
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
$5.49 - $13.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
$25.99 - $39.99
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - SRAM and Shimano compatible - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm
- Pre-stretched, Teflon-coated 19-strand inner wire - Use: Brake (road) - Length: 1800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Prestretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - 2000mm length
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors - 1700mm length
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. - Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. - Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
Jagwire's Universal Pro End Cap Packs contain a complete selection of aluminum housing ferrules and cable end caps (crimps) so that you can properly setup your cables and housing sections and prevent fraying cables. They come in 6 colors for customizing your ride, too. - 4mm for use with solid color shift housing - 4.5mm for use with braided shift housing Each kit includes: - Ten shift housing sealed end caps (ferrules) - Six 5mm brake housing open end caps (ferrules) - Four cable caps (crimps)
Aluminum, Lightweight, Lubricated An alternative to traditional compressionless housing, this system is made of nesting alloy pieces that protect the liner. Although this housing is typically more expensive, it has several advantages including increased flexibility, reduced weight and increased durability. Both shift and brake housings use identical Slick-Lube liners and interconnecting alloy pieces. - Slick-Lube liners reduce friction and protect against corrosion - Includes four 2300mm liners
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. Compatibility - HFA207: Fits SRAM Guide R/RS/RSC/Ultimate and Avid Juicy 5/7/Carbon/Ultimate - HFA208: Fits SRAM DB5 Guide and Level and Avid Elixir, Trail, and XX - HFA209: Fits SRAM Guide and Level and Avid Code, DB, Elixir, and Juicy - HFA210: Fits SRAM Level TLM/Ultimate and 2018 Code R/RSC - HFA213: Fits SRAM RED eTap HRD and S900 Aero HRD
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Designed to work with and match Jagwire's Pro Shift kits, the Pro polished brake cables combined with their Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Road Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
Page 1 of 6 Next page