- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
$174.93 - $189.90
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - SRAM and Shimano compatible - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
$31.50 - $42.00
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - 2000mm length
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors - 1700mm length
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Prestretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included
- Pre-stretched, Teflon-coated 19-strand inner wire - Use: Brake (road) - Length: 1800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$44.99 - $47.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
Page 1 of 6 Next page