An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
$50.00 - $70.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
$165.90 - $179.90
- Lightweight, CNC machined, anodized aluminum NJS-certified Track chainring. - 1/2" x 1/8"
Shimano XTR M9020 11-Speed Chainrings - For use with 22t (CK9011) and 40t (CK9018) chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Ti/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Middle
Pair Shimano's 1x11 XTR chainring with an XTR rear derailleur and experience a simple, light drivetrain with exceptional chain management. A range of chainring sizes lets you customize your drivetrain for any terrain.
$62.95 $63.95 2% Off
This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs! - 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm. - These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset - For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers. - This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!! - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
$33.00 - $58.00
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$12.99 - $38.99
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
$35.00 - $65.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
$38.21 - $90.23
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$18.50 - $42.00
- Black Anodized with CNC machined ramps, steel pins
$26.39 - $166.95
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
The Pursuit Special is All-City's addition to the pantheon of high end track chainrings. They were designed in house by track racers for track racers and are optimized for weight, stiffness, and engagement. These beauties are cnc’d in the USA and utilize a proprietary tooth profile for smooth and quiet operation. The 49-52’s utilize a solid body design with reliefs in the back for weight savings, while the 46-48’s have full cutouts. In sticking with the theme of their aluminum track bike, the Thunderdome, All-City named these rings after Mad Max’s car, the Pursuit Special. - Material: 7000 Series Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Single
- 7075-T12 aluminum ring with tall, narrow-wide tooth design to prevent chain drop - Precision CNC machined and hard Anodized surface coating for longevity - Computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$38.00 - $135.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram* standard crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
Replacement PowerGlide rings for 10 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 - Material: Steel - Ring Position/Type: Single - Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
$141.00 - $147.00
Top quality design and materials in sizes to fit modern road and 'cross bikes. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - 52t for use with 36 or 38t - 50t for use with 34t
$25.99 - $51.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - 110mm asymmetric (ABS) - Black anodized with CNC silver - Laser etched logo - Compatible only with Gossamer ABS cranks - Will not properly fit K-Force or SL-K cranksets
Direct Mount 3-bolt chainrings compatible with SRAM cranksets with a removable Spider. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$24.00 - $34.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain. - Designed to be used with Eagle chain - Material: Steel
$69.00 - $79.00
SRAM X-SYNC 2 1x chainrings provide a high level of performance and durability. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime. - The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain - X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, improves durability, and reduces friction and noise - Designed to be used with Eagle chain - 104mm BCD
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Shifting pins and ramped teeth deliver precision shifting, too.
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
$41.00 - $141.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 22 compact crank, these are the rings for you.
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
Page 1 of 7 Next page