$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$6.95 - $8.95
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 Up to 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
- Plastic clip prevents pistons from pressing in while wheel is off of the bike - Fits: Marta, Louise, Clara, Julie
$6.41 - $16.00 $15.12 - $16.00 Up to 60% Off
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
$20.30 - $43.95
- Pad sets include pads and retraction spring for one caliper
$8.75 - $12.30
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
Maximum pad life. Minimum brake fade. EXOTherm2 combines an extremely durable, smooth modulating pad compound with a cooling fin equipped back plate which provides consistent, powerful braking in all conditions. - pad wear rate is much lower than competitors - smooth, consistent brake performance - lightweight at 22 grams per pair (Disc 28 EXOTherm2) Fits: Shimano: - XT BR-M8020 - SAINT BR-M820 - ZEE BR-M640
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Shimano - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro - HD-R310 REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
- Replacement rotors specifically designed for Formula brakes - (IS) 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard or (CL) CenterLock 35mm spline-lock interface - 1-piece stainless steel or 2-piece aluminum carrier options
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$6.49 - $6.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. Fits: - SRAM | Shimano road
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.
Run as a set for singlespeed machines, or pair with a Force 11-speed shift-brake lever for the ultimate in 1x road. - Complete hydraulic levers (master cylinders) assemblies without calipers. - Carbon brake and aluminum shift lever - Brake lever reach adjustment - Bleed port is easily accessed - Includes 2000m hose and fittings
Road Sport pads feature a quality replaceable pad insert for easy maintenance. - Color: Red - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Page 1 of 9 Next page