Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
One of the key elements of riding performance is control. The more you have, the more confident you’ll feel and the more you’ll enjoy the ride. Powerful, consistent braking performance gives you more control and elevates your riding performance. The innovative new Conduct hydraulic brake system introduces Absolute Braking Stability to deliver a new level of smooth, consistent braking power in both dry and wet conditions. Here are the three performance benefits you’ll experience when you ride Conduct hydraulic brakes. Features - The Giant Conduct Brake System allows you to convert your mechanical disc brake setup to a semi-hydraulic system - Cable-actuated master cylinder is fully integrated into the stem faceplate creating a clean, aero-looking design - Simply shorten the current cable housing and cables on the bike to mount and setup the new master cylinder on your current Giant Contact or Contact SL stem - No need to replace the brake lever/shifter or bar tape - Tests show significantly improved braking in both dry and wet conditions - Compared to a Shimano 105 full-hydraulic system resulted in a 21% improvement in dry conditions and 36% in wet conditions - Available in both Post Mount (160mm) and Flat Mount (140mm) configurations Kit includes: - Conduct master cylinder - Front and rear calipers with pads - Front and rear brake hose - Lever to master cylinder cable housing Conduct brake system will work only in combination with Giant Contact SL, Contact and Connect series stems. (Note: It does not fit with Contact SLR stems.)
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$6.95 - $8.95
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
$1.99 - $2.99
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$8.75 - $12.30
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
$189.99 - $389.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$61.99 - $69.99
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Campagnolo Adjusting Barrel with Nut Caliper Brake Part - Round adjuster is compatible with: Chorus, Athena, Centaur, Veloce - 4-Lobe Adjuster is compatible with: Super Record, Record
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
The SRAM Guide RSC is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. SRAM started from scratch, to create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control. Brand-new SwingLink technology provides more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and better lever-feel than you’ve ever experienced. Steep-line confidence. Deep-corner dominance. Ride every trail like you own it. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 381 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Polished Silver Ano, Black Ano - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, - MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, - Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum *Rotor and adaptor sold separately
$24.99 - $27.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Brake Pads fit Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They feature Jagwire's tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe position. And there are wheel guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
$8.75 - $12.30
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$80.00 - $95.00
- Replacement rotors specifically designed for Formula brakes - (IS) 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard or (CL) CenterLock 35mm spline-lock interface - 1-piece stainless steel or 2-piece aluminum carrier options
Page 1 of 17 Next page