$19.00 - $21.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
SRAM's X0 shifters are an absolute must for riders who desire and deserve the best. The adjustable clamp mount and trigger lever allow you to custom tune the shifters for one-finger, ergonomic gear changes that are near telepathic. Crafted with a compact aluminum body and super-smooth ball-bearing pivots, the X0s are super light and race-ready, yet built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
Turn your time trial or triathlon bike into a smooth-shifting machine with Campagnolo's lightweight aluminum Record EPS TT Bar-End Shift Levers. Campagnolo's Back to Zero design returns the levers to their center position, keeping them out of the wind for supreme aerodynamics and ergonomics. And, Campagnolo's EPS shifting lets you shift as many cogs as you want by simply holding the lever.
Multi-shifting gives the rider the possibility of shifting up or down by up to 11 sprockets at a time. This is a functionality possible only with the EPS electronic drivetrain. But Ergopower Chorus EPS offers even more than this: with superb ergonomics, simplicity, comfort and safety in all riding positions. A single click of the controls and you're headed for a whole new experience. - EPS (Electronic Power Shift) electronic shifter set with integrated brake levers - These shifters require specific, separate Chorus EPS Interface and Power Unit, battery pack, and front/rear derailleurs - Chorus EPS features composite body, alloy shift lever, and carbon fiber brake lever - Waterproof internal electrical board works in all weather conditions - Distinctive one lever, one action design keeps the beloved feel and fit of Campagnolo Ergopower systems - Micro-Switch, Multi-Dome technology creates a positive click upon pressing the levers, minimizing any unwanted shifts - Switch mode on both shifters allows micro adjustments during riding and query of the battery level - Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ultra-Shift brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach and better braking control - Shifting wiring harness kits sold separately - Speed: 2 x 11-speed - Front/Rear: set - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Ultra-Shift brake cables and housing included - Weight: 350g
$33.99 - $37.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$26.99 - $55.89
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
$1.60 $9.90 84% Savings
- Front Cover Plate kit (left) - Cable hatch logo plate (left)
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
$63.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
$36.99 - $39.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
SRAM's X0 10-speed compatible Grip Shift shifters are here to write the next chapter in Grip Shift history. Three rows of ball bearings provide silky-smooth shifts and full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise. They feature an aluminum housing that’s light and strong, and an integrated lock-on grip that provides a seamless transition to the shifter.
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
The SL-700 Trigger Shifters maintain the legacy of SRAM Road shifting performance in a flat bar design. 11-speed Exact Actuation provides crisp, dependable shifting and is compatible with SRAM’s 2x11-speed road components (sold separately). • Left (front): 2-speed • Right (rear): 11-speed
Page 1 of 4 Next page