KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
$8.66 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399g
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Shimano's Sora 9-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 11-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$65.00 - $70.00
Extra light 11-speed chains. - EL- Extra Light - Double X-Durability - For Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 11-speed derailleur systems - Titanium Nitride coated gold option for less friction, lower maintenance.
$24.00 - $24.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The basis of every Eagle drivetrain is its chain—and the NX Eagle chain is designed and manufactured using genuine SRAM Eagle architecture, so it is fully compatible with every other component in the Eagle ecosystem. The NX Eagle chain features solid pin construction, Eagle PowerLock, and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. Features/Specs - Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity - Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings - Weight: 278g (126 links) - Material: steel - Speeds: 12 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
SRAM's 1071 chain is lightweight, smooth, and precise-shifting. It features the PowerLock connecting link and HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength. - SRAM Road 10-speed compatible - HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength - Features the PowerLock connecting link
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
$27.00 - $46.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
The K-Force Light chain is FSA’s premium offering for 11-speed systems. Whether you’re on the road or hitting the trail, you’ll certainly appreciate all the technology this chain offers. Hollow pins reduce weight, optimized outer plate shapes reduce shift noise, and plate chamfers decrease sprocket wear while increasing shifting precision. If you’re looking for a chain with unrivaled durability and performance, choose the K-Force Light. - Designed to be used with all 11-speed drivetrains - Nickel plated links w/FSA logo - Chamfered to optimize shifting performance - 5.5mm width - Tool-free connector link included - 245g
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$25.45 - $25.95 $25.95 - $29.95 Up to 15% Off
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Rear drive Smooth driving without noise - Front drive Preserve chain security at cross chainline - Front & Rear Shift Smooth and reliable shifting BENEFIT - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - Weight: 247g (114Link) - SIL-TEC on Plate/Roller - Hollow pin - Weight: 247g (114Link)
$5.95 - $7.95
- 1/2x1/8" chain for Singlespeed and BMX
$12.76 $15.95 20% Off
- The heavy duty little brother of the Badger Pro Singlespeed chain - Grind ready flat-back links are cut-out to reduce weight - Micro-drive compatible with allowing down to 9 tooth cog wrap - Packaged in a round tin box. 395g
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
Shimano Ultegra/XT HG701 11-Speed Chain. - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed. - SIL-TEC on Plate - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Half Link Chain: No
The Shimano CN-M9100 features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with chainring teeth for highly efficient drivetrain performance. Its design offers a reduction in natural vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring. It provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling. - Enhancements to shifting performance - Easy connect - Non-reusable - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Compatible with Shimano Quick Link SM-CN910-12 - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Page 1 of 4 Next page