For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Boost Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120mm to 130mm of travel. The boost 110mm spacing means your current wheels will likely bolt right in, and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tire lets you alter your setup for wherever you’re riding. The Three-Pack mounts handily hold extra water, camping gear, tools, tubes, and more. - 15mm thru-axle with 110mm Boost spacing - Post-style brake mount - 1.5" tapered carbon steerer - Two sets of Three-Pack mounts - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
$229.95 - $249.95
The Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork was designed for how you love to ride. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this choice road fork offers superior strength. It's strong without sacrificing a pleasurable road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur, such as side load, torsion, and impact. - Material: carbon blades / alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-crown: 368mm - Rake/Offset: 43mm - Crown diameter: 34mm (1") - 45mm (1-1/8") - Spacing: 39mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 540g (with uncut steerer) - Color: UD carbon finish (1-1/8") - 3K carbon finish (1")
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
Lightweight, stiff, compliant, and available in three sizes to give you more choices for converting your bike over to rigid. With 34mm carbon legs and forged aluminum crowns and dropouts, the Rock Solid family of forks will make your machine a precise, feather-weight, singletrack screamer. 490mm, 465mm, and 445mm models are available. - Designed for 26", 27.5", or 29" wheel MTB applications, disc only (74mm post-mount) - 34mm carbon legs with forged aluminum crown and dropouts - Max Rotor Size 185mm or may void the warranty - 3 different sizes for optimal ride height.
The MCX TA is a monster cross/gravel carbon fork with clearance to fit 29 x 2.0" tires and 27.5" x 2.1" tires. Extra long 350mm steerers fit most 62+cm frames NOTE: Newer stock will come with a thru-axle bolt instead of a thru-axle with QR cam lever (The MCX also comes in a configuration for standard QR hubs. There is an MCX Max model that is burlier with a tapered steerer, thru-axle, and even more tire clearance) – Axle to crown: 406mm – Rake: 50mm – 15mm x 100 thru-axle – Brake mount: Flat mount disc – 3-pack mount accessory bosses (3kg capacity per leg) – Single set of fender eyelets – Steerer: Aluminum, 1-1/8" x 350mm – Weight: 870g (Including thru-axle and uncut steerer) – Matte Black and limited edition Moss Green to match the Soma Wolverine B-Type frame
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
The Waxwing Deluxe fork is designed to thrive on gravel. Its carbon-fiber construction is lightweight and soaks up micro-impacts on rough roads. The 12 x 100mm thru-axle keeps Waxwing stiff for steady tracking and responsiveness when dodging ruts, potholes, and road debris really matters. Waxwing Deluxe is compatible with both 700c and 650B wheels so you run your preferred size. Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade low-rider rack mounts, fender mounts, and internal dynamo hub cable routing add form and function. The Waxwing Deluxe fork is standard equipment on the 2019–2020 Warbird, and is available in a version painted to match the Warbird frameset. - Thru-Axle included - Axle-to-Crown Length: 405mm - Brake Type: Disc, flat mount, 160mm maximum rotor size, 42mm bolt length - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race: 40mm, 36°, integrated crown race - Fork Rake: 50mm - Front Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Front Axle Size: 12 x 120mm, TP = 1.5, TL= 12mm - Front Hub Spacing: 100mm - Material: High-modulus carbon fiber - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Steerer Tube Length: 350mm - Steerer Type: 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered - Weight: 520g - Max tire size: 700c x 45mm or 650B x 51mm
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
The No.7 road fork features full unidirectional carbon construction, available in tapered or straight steerer tubes. - Full unidirectional carbon construction - Mid-Reach Caliper rim brake compatible - 35c max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12" - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - Accommodates road plus tires - Fender mounts
Whisky's No.9 RD+ is an all-road fork designed for versatility with abundant tire clearance, up to 700x38c or 650x47c. Hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. - 12mm Thru Axle - Flat Mount Disc Brake - Tapered Steerer Tube - 700x38c/650x47c clearance
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$69.99 - $79.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$59.99 - $65.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$79.99 - $89.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
A carbon fork designed for bikepacking and endless exploration. Experience easier carrying of all possible accessories for everything from overnight endeavors to epic self-supported excursions with the ENVE Adventure Fork. The ENVE Adventure fork provides a lighter weight option for bikepackers and frame builders, while still maintaining reliability and strength. The dynamo light and charger routing is an integrated and protected solution to self-supported bike riders' needs. Finally, the fork chip option gives builders versatility in the fork by adjusting the axle-to-crown for different bike geometries for alternative bikepacking methods. In a market that's filled with heavy steel fork options, the ENVE Adventure fork offers bikepackers an opportunity to lighten their overall bike load through our trusted carbon fiber fork expertise. - Three-Pack Accessory Mounts - Fender and Rack Mounts - Reversible Drop-Out Chips for Adjustable Axle-To-Crown and Rake - Internal Dynamo Routing for Lights and Electronics Charging - Axle Spacing 12 x 100mm - Compatible Rotor Sizes 140mm & 160mm - 700 x 50mm Tire Clearance
- Straight or tapered alloy steerer all road carbon fork - Fender mounts and 6 fork eyelets for water bottles/bags - Includes 12mm/15mm thru-axle on specific versions - Tire clearance for 700x42c 700x40c w/fender or 650Bx50c road plus tires - Steerer: 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered or straight 1 1/8" available - Uncut steerer tube length is 300mm - Platform style racks for supporting randonneur style handlebar bags are okay, using the fork crown hole and lowest eyelet (just above the dropout) - Not compatible with Tubus Tara, Salsa DownUnder, and other lowrider racks, the mounts are designed for light loading only - Steerer tube expander plug not included - 747g - 45mm rake
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Page 1 of 5 Next page