WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
$10.99 - $49.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$10.00 - $11.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too! - Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula
- Biodegradable foaming wash that is easy to use and powerful enough to remove embedded grease and grime - Prevents component wear, damage and surface scratching - Safe for use on all bike surfaces including carbon fiber, titanium, chrome, aluminum, rubber and plastics - Volume: 32oz/946ml
$25.99 - $29.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- All Purpose Penetrating Lube - Forms A Protective Film On Metal - Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection - Displaces Water - Will Not Harm Plastic Or Painted Surfaces
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.00 - $31.90
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Additionally, it's very slick and tough and lasts as much as five times longer than petroleum grease.
$6.99 - $55.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
Reach for Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser when you've got tough grit and grime to cut through. Your parts clean up fast and then rinse residue-free with water. This degreaser is concentrated and water soluble so you can dilute it with up to 25 parts water for less difficult jobs. It's 100% biodegradable and completely non-toxic, too.
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Tri-Flow Red Grease is a premium quality, extreme pressure, multi-purpose aluminum complex grease. It features outstanding performance in high temperature applications and is waterproof. - For use on hubs and headset bearings
Page 1 of 6 Next page