Beliv in you.
The world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety, and versatility in style.
Ride in style with this confidence-inspiring, fashionable bike that allows you to take your next adventure through and beyond the city. Wide, reliable tires resist punctures and tackle road debris and gravel, no problem. The step-through design with a split downtube offers comfort while standing over the bike, and adds some fun flair to the outlook. The style blends the drop bar outlook onto a stable, beginner-friendly bike.
- Light and nimble ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Aluminum fork
- Durable double-wall rims with Giant P-RX2 puncture-resistant tires
- Shimano Sora 2x9-speed shifting
- Tektro Spyre C mechanical disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Integrated dropouts and kickstand mount for the easy addition of accessories like panniers and kickstands
- Two sets of brake levers: a standard set located on the drops and a secondary set on the flat portion of the drop bars
- Multiple color and graphics schemes
- Compatible with RideSense chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
|Rims/Wheels||Giant Alloy Disc, Double Wall|
|Hubs||Alloy Disc, 32h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Giant P-SLX2, Puncture Protect, 700x32|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA Omega, threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200 11x32, 9-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro RL721 Sub Lever|
|Brakes||Tektro Spyre C, mechanical disc, [F] 160mm, [R] 140mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Forward|
|Seat Post||Giant Sport, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Dark Purple/Peach/Lavender / X-Small||04712878163874||80050313|