Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Wear down the bottom of your shoes from too much cycling? The Toe and Heel Pad Set includes 4 pieces of rubber for a pair of your favorite Bont shoes along with screws to keep them in place.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Say goodbye to cold, wet feet with Castelli's Diluvio Shoe Covers. Their 3mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions. This stretchy material easily pulls over your shoes while a Velcro closure prevents water from running down your leg into the shoecover. Plus, every seam is sealed for complete water protection and the soles feature cleat and heel cutouts to accommodate your shoes.
Castelli's Toe Thingy toe covers provide that extra bit of protection on chilly rides. They keep your feet cozy, warm, and dry with wind- and water-resistant fabric for shelter from the elements. And, their stretchy nylon/Lycra construction provides a superb fit for stay-put warmth.
Sidi's Caliper Buckles replace any Sidi ratchet system to get you back on the road. With precise tightening and simple loosening mechanisms, the Caliper Buckles keep your shoes secure. Retrofitting them onto older Sidis requires replacing the straps with Caliper Straps (sold separately).
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Sidi's Caliper Straps are compatible with their Caliper Buckles (sold separately) to deliver a secure fit with the Soft Instep Closure System.
- Techno 3 Replacement Straps for SIDI cycling shoes - Compatible with Techno 3 buckles - Buckles sold separately
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
The Giro Prolight SuperNatural Fit system provides adjustable arch support at half the weight of Giro's standard SuperNatural Fit Kit. The SuperNatural Fit system combines a thin, cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support system that allows riders to custom-tune their fit right out of the box, without any tools or hassles. Each Men's Prolight SuperNatural Fit Kit includes three interchangeable arch supports (size S, M, L) so that you can get the perfect fit.
$20.00 - $20.99
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Protect your feet from the elements with the Thermax II. This shoe cover provides high insulation from the cold and is very water resistant. The Thermax II offers maximum visibility thanks to reflective accents located at the front, rear and side. DETAILS: - Fabric: All seam-sealed 3 mm super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece - Under sole: Under opening with Velcro for easy adjustment and reinforced rubber for durability - Side opening: Side Velcro with safety puller for easy slip-on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
- Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry
- Lightweight and flexible, No need for zippers or velcro that cause leaking
- Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency
- Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Page 1 of 2 Next page