- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
$19.99 - $23.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
Surfside Collection wire front baskets attach to the handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
- Idea For Picnic Items, Extra Clothes, Or Books - Wire Mesh Keeps Items More Secure Than Older Wire Models - Dimensions: 410 X 310 X 210mm
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Surfside Child Mesh Wire Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful, double-weave wicker basket boasts sturdy full-core willow construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles.
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches - Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart - Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2" apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1", and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4" to 21 1/4" and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
A verstile basket that can manage anything from books to groceries. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Legs extend from approx. 14" to 22" when mounted to the axle or eyelets - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9"
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
$24.90 - $26.90
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
The Takeout Basket conveniently carries a six-pack, five burritos, eight chinchillas, or extra layers. - Features integrated U-lock carrying slot - Side eyelet for mounting a front light - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars - Load Limit: 12lbs
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
$19.99 - $26.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
- Rear bike basket, with milk bottles pattern, steel, wire - Removable, with safe double hooks for suspension on side of luggage carrier - Handle with nylon grip
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
PDW Bodega Basket features all-aluminum construction for all-weather durability. Easy-to-use Klickfix bracket securely holds rack to handlebars and allows easy removal for shopping. - Integrated lock holder
Our Surfside Collection features wire handlebar and pannier baskets in fun bright colors! These attach to the front handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
Add style and function to your little one's bike with Giant's Taffy Basket. It fits most kid's bikes with its easy-to-use mounting straps and is perfect for carrying snacks or whatever else your young rider might want on rides.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Tremont Rear Cargo Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction. Plus, its leather/Velcro straps make it easy to attach to your existing rear rack. - Dimensions: 17" (L) x 10" (W) x 11.5" (H) / Base: 11" (L) x 9.5" (W) - Maximum Weight Limit: 20 pounds or rear rack limit
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
Page 1 of 2 Next page